WHO SHOULD ENTER FOCUS ’20
Adults, high school students, and youths (through 8th grade) who take original photographs, whether traditional or digital, are invited to enter Focus ‘20.
Photographs submitted must be original photos taken by the entrant. Photos that are at least 8” x 10” framed, and wired appropriately for hanging, may be submitted. Should the number of photos submitted exceed the exhibit space, one or more judges may screen the photos prior to hanging to choose those that will be exhibited. Photos chosen to be exhibited will then be judged in the divisions listed above.
- Each photographer may enter up to two photos not entered in previous years.
- Photos may be Black & White or Color.
- Photos must be framed, wired appropriately (i.e., wired with picture wire or cord extending across width of backside) and ready to hang. Total size of framed entry must be at least 8″ x 10″ including frame (the photo within the frame may itself be smaller than 8″ x 10″). Works that fail to comply with these specifications cannot be accepted.
- Fill out Entry Form and Label Form(s) found in the entry-form flyer, attaching one single Label Form to back of each entry.
- All entries are for sale unless marked “Not For Sale” on Entry Form.
All Entry Fees are NON-Refundable.
WAC Members pay $10 per entry.
Non-Members pay $20 per entry.
High school students pay $10 per entry.
Youths (through 8th grade) pay $5 per entry.
WAC accepts cash or checks; please make checks payable to Wilton Arts Council, Inc.
The Wilton Library will receive a 20% commission on the sale price from each photograph sold.
SPONSORS FOR FOCUS ’20
Beardsley Traveling Art Framer** Wilton
Offering in-home/office framing
Milford Photo** Milford
Photo classes, workshops and events
Photographic Solutions LLC** Norwalk
Full service photographic & digital lab
Rockwell Art and Framing**
of Wilton, Westport, New Canaan, & Fairfield
From customized framing to art acquisition & installation
**Discounts on framing or enlargements offered to entrants in preparing their entries. Please contact sponsor for further information.
We look forward to your participation! If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.